Friday, July 7, 2017

Christmas in July at Die Cut DIvas this Month

The Frantic Stamper is Die Cut DIvas' sponsor and the challenge is 
Christmas in July

I'm ready to make cards and tags, OH MY.

I decided to play with one of my favorite tag dies for the holiday seasons.  As you can see I made quite a few.  You can take just about any piece of scrap paper and us it as a tag.  You can see I was not choosy in my paper choices. But I am happy with all my tags. 

I did make some of the cards more elaborate than others.  

EASY PEASY way to use this set it  to die-cut two pieces of paper at one time on both the tree and the sentiment.  Next, lay the sentiment stamp with image up, ink image and set die-cut on top, pressing firmly all the way around.  Then to to either pop dot or glue the sentiment directly onto the tree.  You are finished making the tags., 
Even flower paper works for a tree.

Patterned paper is swell too. 

 Yikes, Stripes?  Yes. 

Christmas Blues

 This tree has stamping and die cuts all over the tree. 
Supplies:
Hero Arts Merry Christmas Tree at The Frantic Stamper
Vagabond die-cut machine
Scrap pieces of patterned cardstock
Hole punch for tag hole at top of tree

Have fun starting those Christmas cards now. and head on over to Die Cut Divas.

3 comments:

Greta said...

Oh wow--these are wonderful, Arlene! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anita in France said...

Such a fun idea, Arlene ... and fabulous papers for those cute Christmas tree tags! Anita :)

Unknown said...

Arlene! Thanks for the inspiration!


หนังจีน