Tuesday, November 3, 2015

KINDNESS

'm participating in Jennifer McGuire's KINDNESS challenge..if not, than you'll want to check out WEEK 1 (November through the 8th.  The focus is on sharing any kind of handmade kindness with FRIENDS and FAMILY.  

Check out Jennifer's blog post here.  Week 1 (November 2 – 8) will focus on sharing any kind of handmade kindness with friends and family.

I just got an email today from my close friend that her mother-in-law passed away today.  She was at work when it happened.  I was off, so I searched through some Hero Arts stamps for something that I was in the mood to  work with.  This is an old stamp, but I really felt pulled to use it for my friend.  I know the butterfly looks awfully dark and glossy, but in real life, it doesn't seem out of place.

Since I'm an a2z Scrapbooking DT, I know they have the new Hero Arts stamps and you can find them over at the a2z Scrapbooking store soon. They are scheduled to ship out on Thursday.   You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).

No comments: