Monday, November 30, 2015

Goodbye to November

My Thank you card for the Die Cut Divas sponsor at Die Cut Divas.


Close-up - The light green is the algae covering this creek



I took a photo of this creek about 15 years ago on a hot August day in HOT SUNNY CALIFORNIA.  There is a small creek running (this one was walking) around the park on Gibson Ranch,  Horses are boarded there and there are different animals in pens over the acreage, including peacocks flying up in the trees and strutting their stuff around the ranch.  The ranch is a county park out in the country and it really is beautiful.  This particular year I took the photo, it was VERY HOT.  I had the photo made into a large note pad, that really was too dark to use, so I've been making notes on the back until I thought to use it on a card.

Hope your November was great!

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Wow this is a wonderful design incorporating the precious photo onto the card!!