Sunday, August 16, 2015

Another Retirement Card for Ed

I have a Bugaboo Retirement card, that I changed from School to WORK!  Since this was aan 8 1/2" X 11" piece of card stock folded in half, I didn't want to use Copic markers that would bleed through to the other side.  I used a mixture of older markers to complete the little coloring needed.  I think it turned out entertaining and quirky.

One of my few cards made without die-cuts.  I found this fun to work with and even though meant for kids, I think it'll work for a retirement card too.  We obviously would like him to stay, but retirement comes for us all and we are usually very pleased to meet it.



Here's to a Happy Retirement.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

cleverly done Arlene. Nice card

Greta said...

Super creative--love this, Arlene!