Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Show Me the Moon

I made tags with some texture, yes embossing paste. When I think of Fall or Autumn, I think of seeing the moon through trees on a hill, the view from my front yard looking up the hill.  Those skies of dusky orange and pink are made for Autumn tags or cards. When I made these tags, I thought I was finished, but, I wondered if I might make Tag Cards.  So I did!

The tags were gorgeous. I could have punched a hole and pulled some twine through and had some unusual and marvelous tags.
a2z Pasted Tags Aug 2015

I chose some wonderful slate blue card stock on which to pop the tags on.  A long sentiment finishes it off.  I think my friend is going to love these as part of a retirement gift for him and his already retired wife. These were simple tags and simple cards, but you don't have to complicate things to make a beautiful card.a2z Tag cards Aug 2015
  • Hero Arts OWH Forest Stencil
  • Dreamweaver Regular White Embossing Paste
  • Hero Arts Everyday Sayings CL342  (You can use any longish sentiment)
It is with mixed feelings that I will add these to his package of hand made cards.  I'm glad to give him and his wife something to remember the whole unit at work, but sorry to see him leave.  You can see these cards at a2Z Scrapbooking.

Hope you’ll join in our August Embossing or Texture Paste Challenge and make a card with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. , if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.If you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Arlene

2 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, so pretty - love the dreamy quality of those tags - beautiful ombre shading, Arlene!

Dawn T said...

awesome Tags/cards Arlene.