Monday, April 13, 2015

The Pear of Us

 I love the new Stamp Your Own Fruit set and I had to match the pear with a cheery background.  I found some marvelous papers I didn't even know I had.  This is one of my favorite cards - sort of charming, sort of fun, sort of wonderful curvy shapes.


Close-up of the sparkly background - The strawberries are perfectly bright and fun.  They're like little bright embellishments you'd add to a card.  

 Close-up of the pear - I dotted the darker marker on top of the blended pear and did a little blending.  I used R01 and some crazy greens to make a mottled pear that's just turning lighter.

I do like the way the pear turned out.  Loving the fruity.

Hero Arts Butterfly and Flower CL750
Hero Arts Flower and Butterfly Set dies DI090
Hero Arts Stamp your own Fruit CL835
Copic Markers
Die-Namics Stitched Square Stax
QuicKutz Nesting Scallop Squares
Small Green Gems

Hope you like my card.  Arlene

No comments: