Wednesday, April 1, 2015

An Apple a Day

A Hero Arts "healthy treat for you."  

I love the fruit in this set. You can make your own juicy fruit and the sentiments are so "sweet".  I wanted a sparkly background and a little goes a long way. I do so like this, so much fun and really says what you want it to.  Yes, you're so sweet.

My sample for Die Cut Divas
Hero Arts Stamp your own Fruiet CL835
Copic Markers
Patterned paper
I think this is a Spellbinders oval tag - one of a number of tags in one metal plate.

A Close-up of the background so you can see all the glitter.  The apple is adhered by glue-dots which allow the image to float a little above the surface of the card.  It doesn't add a lot of bulk, yet doesn't appear flat.  It gives some depth without popping an image up and paying extra for mailing.


Remember that this is a new month and new challenge at Die Cut Divas.  Check it out.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

lovely card Arlene.