Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Plants in Glass Houses

Samples for the Die Cut Divas challenge this month.
Visit Die Cut Divas to enter the challenge today!

I really like the plants Hero Arts created for their spring catalog this year.  I hope you like them too.  I've planted my own succulent garden.  At least these will live longer than the ones in my house.  When I look at these plants, I think of glass houses, hence the title of this post. Anything for fun!

Enjoy

Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Succulents CL839 
Die-Namics Stitched Rec Stax
Die-Namics Stitched Square Stax
BoBunny Jewels - Pale green gems
Red multicolored panel are from a tissue box

Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Succulents CL839
Die-Namics Stitched Rec Stax
Die-Namics Stitched Square Stax 
BoBunny Jews Green
Red multicolored panels are from a tissue box

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Arlene. Great cards

Cindy C. said...

These are so pretty!!

Greta said...

Beautiful cards, Arlene--great recycle, too!