Friday, July 25, 2014

I know It's Not Monday!

After I announced that I knew it wasn't Monday, I had to go check for sure on my calendar.  I really do think chocolate CAN make up for Mondays.  How about all of you?

I do think this lady is fun and funny.  Gosh these Bugaboo images just color up so fast.  In no time, I've got to find another image to color, tsk tsk.

Yes, the background square scalloped panel is a recycled item - a tissue box, semi-cheap kind, but it certainly does provide a pretty background.  Hope you have some chocolate today too (even if it isn't Monday).


Close-up of the image.  You see that brown button?  It's hiding an opps in coloring - you know OOPS - I've got green mixed in the blue and it doesn't want to go away!

Recipe:
Cuttlebug
Copic markers
Glossy Accents
Tissue Box - variegated red/pink background
Hero Arts buttons
Marvy Uchida gel Reminisce Silver pen for the wrapped candy in Ruby's hand

No comments: