On the Hero Arts blog
The challenge is to use
1. At least ONE Hero Arts stamp, (may be a digital Hero Arts image) especially for the main image
2. A die-cut OR a punch OR dry embossed panel on your project.
3. At least ONE embellishment (defined as some type of ornamentation; you can use pearls, sequins, gems, appliqués, beads, brads, buttons, bows, lace, trims, rhinestones, charms, pendants, ribbons, feathers, flowers, gears, or findings
4. Tag your card using Quickcard81
5. Link the picture of your card here on this thread - see below
There will be two random winners chosen through a drawing at the end of the scramble. The first winner will receive a little something from me. The second winner will receive a digital prize donated by the amazing Hero Arts! (This winner will just need to email Tami Hartley a message Monday morning letting her know you won and she will take care of you).
I made a few examples using the same Hero Arts clear Butterfly and Flowers stamp set (CL750), matching die set Flower and Butterfly Frame Cut (DI090) and wood block Pattern Stripes (K5884).
Pearls are a lady's best friend!
Gems sparkle and shine
A gem of a butterfly
Ready, set, go!