Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My trips to the Convention

My trips to the Convention - yes, more than one trip - I went both days to the Sacramento Stamp Convention over the 12th and 13th.  I have a couple photos from the convention to share as well as a surprise Christmas tree and bicycle.  Don't skip the bicycle!

Lots of things to buy.

Photo of the demonstrator where I bought some goodies.  She's showing us fun foam she's going to use on the back of one of the butterflies.

 AND here is my first die-cut Coke Can made into a Xmas tree

 Here is my Coke men's bicycle - DON'T you just LOVE it!

Here are my die-cut Xmas trees cut from Tissue Boxes

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

fabulous Arlene. What fun. Love the bicycle die,

Stamping With Bibiana said...

thanks for sharing
hugs bibiana

Stamping With Bibiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.