Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pin to Win - I WON!



I won the stash from Hero Arts Pin to Win contest on Pinterest and received the wonderful items above.  I love my new stamps and had to make a card from my stash.  This was so easy and effortless and I never make cupcakes on my cards.  First for me.  I really love the colors.  A few pop-dots for the cupcake and a glue-dot on the stars.   As I work with my stash, I'll post them here and on my Pinterest Board..

I have that "tired ol' feeling", sure hope it's not the flu.  I want a little break in card-making, some sit-back and read a book or watch a movie time.

Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a great win Arlene. Your card is delightful. Cupcakes are just lovely.

Mariëtte said...

Congrats on your win. Take good care of yourself.

Ayu (MimiPipi Craft) said...

Congrats Arlene,,I'm happy for you :) And thanks for dropping by to my blog, thank you for your sympathy too. Hug

Pajalu said...

Congratulations Arlene, what a fantastic win for you! I love the card that cupcake looks divine. Hope you don't have the flu but just in case I'm sending a virtual hug. Keep well & enjoy your break xoxoxo

Unknown said...

What a fantastic prize!!! Good for you, Arlene! Enjoy it... :)