Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas isn't over yet!

I didn't want to make this card.  It made me make it... really!


I received the new HeroArts Cling Stamp Dot Flower Pattern and couldn't put it down.  Once I had this pattern stamped and die cut into a circle, it begged for a red frame.  Loving this scalloped circle from Spellbinders, I searched for red paper and try as I could, I couldn't help but get my hero Arts snowman and trees out.  The rest is history.  I never would have thought of using this background for Christmas, but now I can imagine it in emerald green and other bold colors.  I am very happy with this wonderful background stamp. Thank you again, Hero Arts - part of my stash for the Pin To Win Contest.

Recipe:
Hero Arts Dot Flower Pattern (CG335)
Hero Arts Joy Snowman (657781) Snowman and die-cut trees
Black Enamel Accents on the hat
Silver Stickles on the scarf
Distress Ink Fired Brick on white glossy cardstock embossed with heat tool
Diamond Stickles used on trees and dots in the middle of the flowers - more glitter.
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles
Glue Dots for trees
Pop Dots for Snowman

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

This is so sweet Arlene. The background looks lovely in the red.

Unknown said...

It's super cute, Arlene! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the new LOVE! group on flickr. I'm glad you took a moment to introduce yourself and hope it brings your blog more followers. Happy New Year!!

Pajalu said...

Hi Arlene this is gorgeous. I love how the card "made you" make it ;). It's amazing how they do that. Such a sweet card. I bet you are enjoying your prize. I can't wait to see what else you create. Happy New Year & I hope that 2013 is the best one yet

Manu W said...

Lovelly!!!
Happy 2013!!!!!!!