Sunday, July 11, 2010

Card Patterns # 72



I just don't do things in a straight line and putting 16 squares in a straight line... ugh. That's why I would never be a quilter. So, I did it anyway. Check out the challenge and sketch from Card Patterns here. At least I had a square punch. I used the paper I created with tape and quickly punched the 16 squares. I found some leftover paper that was perfect for the background and matching ribbon - sometimes you're just lucky. I pulled a Hero Arts flower out of my stash (CH167, Vintage Collage). I found a couple little clear stamps from a Hero Arts clear Birthday set and stamped the strip of green paper I had left from the leftovers... like having a midnight snack (pop dotted the strip.
I folded the ribbon over at the top of the card and glue dotted the ribbon and flower to the card. The little black dot in the middle of the flower is a black nailhead.
This was super easy, but I still hate arranging squares in a straight line. I like the card, just biting my lips when glueing the squares on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean Taylor Jersey axiotakix
Patrick Willis Women's Jersey axiotakix
Robert Griffin III Jersey axiotakix
http://www.nikecowboysnflstore.com