Monday, July 5, 2010

Card Patterns # 71



Another challenge at Card Patterns... yeah... a new sketch. I love the Nestabilities Labels 8. The shape is just so fantastic. And I cut out a wonderful tissue box. Don't you love the colors and design on it? My coworkers save tissue boxes for me and I wish I knew who gave me this one. I find them on my desk, my chairs, everywhere. For the butterfly, I used a set of plastic tapes that came in different colors, widths, and designs that I bought at Michaels. I didn't use them for almost a year, but I like them run diagonally across some backing for paper pads and then stamped, embossed and cut. The butterfly is a wonderful Hero Arts Heart Winged Butterfly ; the birds are from the Antique Engravings set (two sets - this one has the butterflies and birds in it); and the background is done in Dots and Flowers. Hope you like it.




No comments: