Monday, July 15, 2024

The Creative Crafters in July

  The Creative  Crafters 
starts a monthly challenge every 15th of the month and I've made a Christmas card as inspiration for this month.  You don't have to make a Christmas card because this challenge is always "Anything Goes".   
Be sure to join The Creative  Crafters challenge!

I had to try out my new stamp and die set from MFT and I love how it turned out.  I just thought all my kittens should be brown.  I am happy with my color palette.  I am not going to want to give this away, so it will have to be a very special person for me to give it to them.  


Close-up
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Winter Kittens stamps and matching die-namics
My Favorite Things Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics
My Favorite Things Outside the Box Snow Drifts Die-namics
Kat Scrappiness Starlights Jewel - slimline patterned paper
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Long Different themes - all Xmas 4/5
Merry Little Christmas Challenge (always Anything Christmas Goes) 3 of 8
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) Kittens stamps & dies
Kat Scrappiness Christmas in July challenge *
Die cuts, Holiday tree (Christmas Tree), Stamps & add snow.
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Pattern paper #67 Lost Coast Portal To Creativity 2/2


6 comments:

Kate said...

Fabulous fun card Arlene and your kittens are super cute! Hugs, Kate!

Lia said...

Such a cute funcard in a lovely boxshape!
Lia DT POE

Dawn T said...

so cute Arlene. What a great project.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling kitties frolicking in the snow, Arlene! Love your level up boxcard!!

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

A very nice Christmas card.
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Greetings Annie (DT)

kramer_buffy said...

Arlene, if you need more of the starlight paper, we have released it now in a 6x6 format. ;) Thanks so much for playing with us at Kat Scrappiness!
-- Dalis