Sunday, July 28, 2024

Easy Peasy Craft Roulette Challenge

 Just finished my card this morning for the Craft Roulette Challenge
Categories for this Challenge

Project: A2 - YES, an A2 size card
Colors: Tea Party - tea cups come in all kinds of colors
Element: House pet(s) my kitties are house pets, just super Xmas kitties
Random: Stripe(s) - just about the whole background


Aren't these adorable little kitties?  I wasn't too sure how they would work with such a busy background, but I like it.  It's my first time using the Itty Bitty Holiday sentiments (even though they aren't on the website) & the Frame.  

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Winter Kittens stamps & dies
My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Strips Die-namics
My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Holdiay - sentiments no longer on MFT website
My Favorite Things  Tri-Frame Cover-Up Die-namics (first time using)
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" 
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
Christmas Cards All Year Long Different themes - all Xmas




3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

The cute winter kitties work perfectly on that striped background, Arlene! Great take on the CR parameters!!

Lia said...

MFT stamps are so cute and I like the card you made with them. The striped background looks nice
Lia DT POE

Dawn T said...

so cute Arlene. This is an adorable card.