Thursday, May 2, 2024

April's Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Enjoy exchanging Cards across the world and give yourself a little challenge.

See what choices we had to make our cards and where to find the Card Chain Challenge here!

 
I chose a pop-up card, of course.  I've made Christmas houses, haunted houses and now I think I've a young couple's house or else someone who likes a lot of dots. I cut the two people in the windows from a Scrappy Tails Coffee Shop stamped die-cut (the couple sitting at the table).  
I laid the layers out so I could take a before and after picture.  I thought I needed to put something in the windows, but looking at this photo, I think I may have been wrong.  Oh well, too late now.

I do like this too.  I usually don't add a different color door, but I thought this house needed it.  I just cut the door out with the die and hand cut down one side of the door where it hinges.  The blue cardstock is the same in the before and after photos.  The first photo didn't catch the full light.  The picture below shows how light this cardstock is and it's gorgeous. Yes, I do like this house too.  Sigh.  LOL


Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Winter House Pop-Up Easel Set Craft Die
Scrappy Tails Flower Shop stamps & dies - only one flower 
Scrappy Tails Coffee Shop stamps and dies - most of the items in the windows
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Paper in stash

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog "Anything Goes” no opt twist with this one
SheepSki Deisngs  "Anything Goes"


4 comments:

papierelle said...

Wow!! This is really beautiful and who wouldn't want to live in this great house.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous house card and love all the images in the windows.
Carol x

Greta said...

Wow--what an incredible pop-up, Arlene! I love that house and I think you were right to put images in the windows! The white door is perfect! Lucky recipient!

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet house with so many fun things in the windows! Julia xx