Thursday, May 9, 2024

A Little Mixed Media at Craft Roulette

  Another Set of Categories to Work With

Project: HELLO
Colors: ROBUST
Element: WORKPLACE
Random: MIXED MEDIA

I'm not sure if an unknown chef is hitting one chef with a skillet, but it might be true!  
There's a big "hello" and dark blue is a ROBUST color.  Even chefs have tools of the workplace and I added a heart enamel dot, Nuvo drops, Wink of Stella and gold to the soup dish.  The Silver Moondrops have a lot of glitter to them, just a bit different than Stickles.  First time I've ever used this Nuvo product.

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Recipe for Happiness Stamps & matching Dies
Altenew Enamel Dots Lapis Lazuli
Nuvo Glitter Drops Silver Moondrops
Nuvo Crystal Drops Midnight Blue 
Nuveo Crystal Drops Gloss Dandelion Yellow
Copic markers
Wink of Stella
Gold Sharpie
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:

The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" (no opt twists) #65
Crafty Calendar "Anything Goes"
Let's craft and create post Anything Goes"
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes)
Love to Craft Challenge (always Anything Goes)
NBUS Nuvo Glitter Drops Silver Moondrops

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Arlene. Lovely card.

Donna Walls said...

Great card design, the chefs are so cute and I love your coloring. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So fun with the pair of chefs, Arlene! I was busy last weekend so didn't get a chance to watch CR - you did a good job with the parameters!

Darnell said...

Your design is a hoot, Arlene! My favorite elements are the little salt and pepper shakers, but I must say cooking with gold and silver has me intrigued! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Liz said...

Great card, I love the cute images. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Ida said...

Such a cute card. Those Chefs remind me of the Swedish Chef from the Muppet show. Love the little extra touches like the heart and the gold in the soup bowl.

Julia Aston said...

Love your chefs and the die cut sectional background - what a fun design! Julia xx