Sunday, September 11, 2022

Winter - Not Here Yet But I'm Dreaming

I've only used this die a couple times and decided I should use it more rather than let it sit and escape my grasp.  There's a tint of blue on the trees which might escape your notice if you weren't looking for it. I set three houses in the snowy meadow under the blue starry sky.  I'm very happy with this quick and fun card.

Supplies:
Kat Scrappiness Forest for the Trees
Poppy Stamps Cabin Snowglobe Pop Up Easel card (houses)
Elizabeth Craft Designs old sentiment set - unknown title - sentiment Winter 
Copic markers BG0000, B000, B00, B05, Y04
Vagabond die cut machine
Kat Scrappiness Starlights Jewels Slimline paper pack (background star panel)

I'd like to enter the following challenges
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - #66, Home for the Holidays
Merry Little Christmas Challenge (always Anything Christmas Goes) #45 Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes" The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goes"#92 





5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Arlene.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous slimline winter scene, Arlene! Just love the trio of cabins among the birch trees!!

Dotty Jo said...

A lovely mini-slimline, Arlene! I love that sweet scene and your gorgeous colour palette. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Cindy C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Such an unusual and stunning card Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at MLC and we would love to see you in our future challenges
Elaine DT