Thursday, September 1, 2022

September Bear Hugs With Morgan's Artworld

 The September Challenge for Morgan's Artworld is 
"Anything Goes" from September 1st to October 27th.

You can use any image or project you have posted in June. For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at Creative Art Design Studio 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/848616968526756/

Join Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group HERE!

My inspiration card for September is an Easel Card!  I printed the image out to fit the die I knew I wanted to use to make my easel card.  I love it when a plan comes together.  After I cut my image out, I set out to color it, starting with the blue seats and yellow background.  I wanted the card to jump out at me and it does!  The first bear I tackled (yes, I tackled a bear!) was the bus driver and dressed him in blue.  I colored all the bears next, deciding what arms belonged to what bears.  If I don't have them all sorted out, that's just ok by me.  I had fun adding all the colors I could, after all, it's a bus load of football bears!  

I tried getting a better shot, but this is the best I could do with the light making the top faded out.  I wanted you to see the stop (sentiment) I used to send the panel up, making this a great easel card.  I thought the sentiment was perfect because I can probably send this to any friend and they don't have to be football fans.
Supplies:
Morgan's Artworld Football Tours
Poppy Stamps Winter Porch Pop Up Easel Card (base)
Copic markers
Technique Tuesday Say it - Hugs (sentiment)
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Simply White (pompoms on hats)
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I am entering the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything Goes"
The Corrosive Challenge - “Anything Goes”
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #70
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist #61
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft - "Anything Goes" Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - use patterned paper any occasion

3 comments:

Andree said...

A wonderful easel card and a fabulously fun image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Kim said...

This is an adorable image and you did an awesome job with it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.