Saturday, March 28, 2020

Chic Chickadee Tags/Banners

I had pre-colored some Chic Chickadee coffee cups and wanted to share what I used them for.  I just needed to choose papers for some tags and also a card.  I recently purchased some papers from Stampin' Up and I was more than eager to try them out.

I also needed to use some banner dies which have sat unused for quite some time.  Below is the result of banner die-cuts and coffee cups.  I think I should have used a different background to really show off the background colors, but alas, these have left the building, much like Elvas.


Card below.
I sent this card off to a friend and hope it gets through all the borders.



Have fun stamping.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful banner tags and a great card Arlene.

creationsnz said...

These are fun Arlene and I like how you used unexpected paper designs. CarolG