Sunday, December 15, 2019

December and Two Sponsors

Die Cut Divas is having two sponsors this month and I wanted to do two cards, plus I can always use another card for Christmas.  Below you have a cute reindeer and scene using dies you can find at Cheapo Dies.


Close-up below
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Forest Accessories at Cheapo Dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Reindeer at Cheapo Dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Season's Greetings
Vagabond die cut machine


Close-up below



I've used this digi before, but never really colored this dude in and I must say I really enjoyed using the reds and greens for a holiday card.  

Supplies:
Morgan's Artworld 
Spellbinders Splendid Circles
Copic Markers
Hero Arts card stock
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Red Berry (bottom berries) and Simply White
Vagabond die cut machine




5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two super cute cards Arlene.

creationsnz said...

Hi Arlene, mighty fine cards, and it looks like you are really enjoying making scenes with diecuts. CarolG

Greta said...

These are so sweet, Arlene! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards - cute images thanks for sharing!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE cards!
Thank You for visiting my blog Arlene :)

PS - I have fixed the link back to the challenge on my blog post, I'm so sorry for having missed it, I usually check the links work when I enter my projects