Saturday, November 30, 2019

Bugaboo and Turkey?

Last day of the November challenge at Die Cut Divas and good luck to you.

I am in the mood for Autumn and turkey.  I found a bag of  silk Autumn leaves in my garage and had to scatter them with my card to take a picture.  See that strip of gold glitter tape on the left side - I had to cover a mistake.  I ran a 1/2 inch wide double sided tape up that side and then realized it wasn't the back side of the die-cut, but the front.  I grabbed the gold glitter tape and ran it on top of the double-sided tape.

You can save almost anything.  I hope you like this little gal because I think they are so much fun.

Closeup below

Supplies:
Bugaboo Sunbonnet Turkey
Hero Arts Flower Garden Fancy Die
Hero Arts sentiment "Merci!"
Stitched Rectangle STAX
Stitched Tags
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: