Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Holiday Challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking


A2Z Scrapbooking will be hosting their last challenge this month, October, 2019.  The theme is Holidays, any holidays.    Be sure to pop over for our last monthly challenge and there is a sale going on, so be sure to check the store.Image may contain: text
I know these are strange colors for a Christmas card, but I couldn't resist using this distress colored paper die-cut left over from another card I made.  These mice are cute as a button and I had already die-cut about 20 of these little goodies to use on cards, so I am raring to go for the holidays.


Close-up

It has been wonderful working with our Linda Crissman and we will miss her.  


Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

Please join us in this month’s “holidays”, any holidays - Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas particularly.” challenge.


  • Hero Arts Christmas Mice stamps at A2Z
  • Hero Arts Christmas Mice dies
  • Kat Scrappiness Backdrop Die
  • Scrap paper I had inked up with distress inks when I created my box of sponges so I could see the colors
  • Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: