Sunday, October 13, 2019

Hero Arts Happy Holidays Christmas Mice

I'd say these Christmas Mice were saying Happy Holidays to you.  I grabbed a piece of 6" X 6" paper and cut it down to fit on the A2 size card for a different look to a holiday card.  I had a "Happy Holidays" panel cut a bit short in my stash that I wanted to use, so this is how I arrived at the design.  Add two mice and a couple dots of Nuvo and we're done.  This looks great in real life.

Be sure to join in the challenge and visit the store for some outrageous sales at A2Z Scrapbooking.

A2Z Christmas Mice

Image may contain: text
Please join us in this month’s “holidays”, any holidays - Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas particularly.” challenge.


  • Hero Arts Christmas Mice stamps 
  • Hero Arts Christmas Mice dies
  • Hero Arts Happy Holidays die
  • 6" X 6" paper from Printery Collection (probably 5 or more years old)
  • Vagabond die cut machine
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Ebony Black

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

so cute Arlene. A great Christmas card

Greta said...

Very fun card for Christmas, Arlene!