Friday, September 13, 2019

A2Z Scrapbooking Poetic Flower

Join the A2Z Scrapbooking challenge of Anything Goes.  That's the greatest thing since Stamping, almost.

I used a similar written background on a card here.   I had printed everything right side up on that card.  You can see that I somehow copied the "Play in the Sunshine" and turned it upside down, not realizing it until I printed it.  I still saved it and I'm using it now.  I think the flower helps cover that part of the message enough that it won't be noticeable when I give the card to a "one of a kind" friend.  That's my reasoning, anyway, and I'm going to stick with it!



Previous card on June 11, 2018 where I printed everything right side up.



Sept

Please join in this month’s "Anything Goes" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store.   Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.






No comments: