Saturday, September 28, 2019

A2Z Scrapbooking and Poetic Petals

I don't know if you're like me, but sometimes I'll go through older cards and pull them apart, toss something I'm not happy with, and make a new card with part of an older card.   Whatever was on the front is long gone and I thought this would make a good Fall card.  I printed the petals out, colored this goodie here and decided to fussy cut the petal to put against the black and brown panel so the petals would pop.  Be sure to visit A2Z Scrapbooking here.


Close-up below


Be sure to go shopping with my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.

Sept
 Please join in this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from the store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations.

Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.

  •  Hero Arts Poetic Petals only at A2Z Scrapbooking
  • Sizzix thinlits "friend"
  • Scrap papers
  • Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: