Monday, July 1, 2019

New Challenge at Die Cut Divas with Cas-ual Fridays Stamps

I love the music related stamp sets and dies at Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.  I couldn't help but purchase this stamp set and die so I could play.  Even if you are not musically talented, like me, this set says all I need it to.

The challenge at Die Cut Divas begins today and this card is an inspiration card for the challenge here.  Since the challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist (patriotic), I twisted my card to include the U.S. colors of the flag (red, white and blue).  To create the extra hearts, I just cut the hearts from the Treble Clef die.


Supplies:
Cas-ual Fridays Stamps Big Treble 
Cas-ual Fridays Stamps die Treble Clef Fri-Die
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks Chipped Sapphire & Fired Brick
Red card stock
Vagabond die cut machine


No comments: