Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Hero Arts Sparkle and Shine Challenge with a July 4th flair

I wanted to add sparkle and shine to my card and celebrate the USA's July 4th.  Unfortunately, you cannot see the Stickles smeared across the blue stripes of the larges star in this photo.  Even a second try doesn't help.

The round dots are all Nuvo Midhnight Blue pops of shine..  I thought a bike would throw a bit of old fashioned fun into the mix.  The bike is cut from a Cola can, so the tin is very shiny.  I guess that this could be a cool masculine card, looking at the boy's bike.

Have fun with the A2Z Scrapbooking theme of "Sparkle and Shine" this month and let your creations sparkle and shine.
[

Close-up, but not much sparkle.  I added Crystal stickles on top of the blue and it sparkles quite well in real life, sadly, not so much in the picture.

I do have one additional photo and it's my new storage solution for all (ALL) my stickles and some re-inkers.  You can fit 20 Stickles in this case and some re-inkers will fit double, just not my Distress re-inkers.  But I can fit 10 of those and can SEE them without picking them up one at a time.  Yeah for me.  I am in an organizing mood and on my next post, I'll be showing you how I store my distress ink sponges.


Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more..  I am home at A Bit of This and That.

Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.

 Please join in this month’s "Sparkle & Shine" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to the A2Z etsy store.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.

Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Astral Digital Printable File only at A2Z Scrapbooking store
  • Little B Handwritten (celebrate)
  • Tessler Crafts dies (bicycle)
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops Midnight Blue
  • Silver glittered tape
  • Vagabond die cut machine
  • Scrap paper
  • Crystal and Faded Jeans stickles
  • Pixiss Alcohol Ink Hard Plastic Storage Carrying Case Organizer

2 comments:

Greta said...

What a fun, festive & beautiful July 4th card, Arlene!

lichazul said...

super shine star
congrats
happy day Arlene
hugs from Chile