Wednesday, September 5, 2018

CCC August Reveal

I know Altenew is known for it's flowers, but I fell in love with this lighthouse scene.  I like flowers, but I'm a sucker for lighthouses and scenes even though I don't do them all that often.  This wonderful set made it easy for me.  One of the challenges with Card Chain Challenge was to use a lighthouse.  The sentiment from Elizabeth Craft Designs went perfectly with a seaside scene.

I surprised myself by using a lavender for the sky, but I find I like it.



Supplies:
Altenew stamp set (looks like it's not in stock)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Ahoy stamp set
Copic markers:  see - B21& BG23, Sand on island - E11,  sky - BV0000 & BV000
trees & grassy area - GG24 & G24 & colorless blender & lighthouse - T0
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Vagabond die cut machine

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful scene and gorgeous colors!