Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Some Pup Summer Fun




Let's have some SUMMER FUN!  This month, it's all about summer fun at Die Cut Divas and the sponsor is none other than Bugaboo Stamps.


It's just a Bug Pup Summer and I couldn't resist these pups.  I used a colored image for the card on the right and an uncolored image on the left card, which I colored with Copic markers.  I love a TWO FOR ONE.  I did have similar colors in mind, so it was very easy to color and have fun with this pup.


I used some Novu black dots on the floaters on the hands on both cards.  Fun and cute.  


I put a bit of Blue Midnight Nuvo on the tire and swirled it a bit, giving the tire a tire-type shine.

Bugaboo images come in such a fun range and I couldn't resist our team's selections this month.  Have fun and join in the challenge of Summer Fun.

This cute little pup is found at Bugaboo Stamps right here.

No comments: