Welcome to your caffeine fix and my entry into the
This Caffeine Fix measures from top to bottom a little more than 5 inches. The narrowest measurement at the bottom width is 2 inches to the top at about 3 1/2 inches. I don't know why I never thought to do this before. Also, I thought a scene would make this a fun card. That liquid coffee swirling around in the cup is that wonderful Glossy Accents which is always fun to use and adds so much depth to a project.
- Hero Arts Digital Stamp set "Caffeine FIx" (coffee cup) at A2Z Scrapbooking
- Hero Arts "Destination Paris" wood stamp at A2Z Scrapbooking
- Die-namics Coffee Cup die set (the word coffee)
- Ranger Distress Oxide inks (rim of cup is a combination of Vintage Photo and Worn Lipstick)
- Cup is a combination of Fossilized amber and Vintage Photo, Scene is lots of colors sponged on
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout at A2Z to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping). If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.
Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $50.00 or More. Be sure to check out our sales/ retired section for 50%- and more off.