Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hero Arts Scramble today

I'm entering this in the quickcard153 challenge.


I think I would have used a different color background if I had more time on the pink panel.  But 90 minutes is a killer if you have to redo colors.  I am just glad I finished this in time to photograph and post it.  Whew.

It's going out next week. I used my new stamp set and I made this a half page so my co-workers can sign this to send to a guy at work who is home sick.

Supplies:
HA Enjoy the Journey stamp and die combo.  at A2Z Scrapbooking
Toothpick for the flag
HA Nesting Tag Dies which I think are out of stock in HA, but A2Z still has them available.  It was easy to use the tag to die cut and then just cut inward for the V cut to make the flag.
HA Ombre Vintage Metallic Rust on the ship
HA Ombre Mint Julep to Emerald Green  (You could use the Pool to Navy also here)
Distress Inks Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick
I clicked my fingers with some water to make the splatters.

I may make a card like this again, well, I definitely will be using this stamp and die set as I stamped and die cut an extra set.  Later.  Enjoy the weekend.

2 comments:

Greta said...

Great card for the scramble, Arlene! I'm sure it will brighten your co-worker's day!

Dawn T said...

awesome Arlene