Thursday, May 4, 2017

A2Z Scrapbooking Thread Your Day

The Sentiment is the Focal point of the May challenge. 

What a great idea for a challenge.  I don't often add a sentiment on a card so that it can be used for any occasion that comes up.  But I found some wonderful sentiments in Make Your Own digital.  I hope I made the sentiment the focus of this card because the first thing I focus on is the sentiment when I look at it.   I think I kept it pretty CAS too.   And I have this card in mind for a dear friend of mine who has won blue ribbons for her quilted projects at the California State fair and quilting shows.  Be sure to thread your day with smiles and laughter too.

Make Your Own Digital
Make Your Own

Supplies:
Make Your Own Digital  (And I did cut that needle out by hand)
My drawing talent only extends to drawing the thread)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangle Die-cut

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.

Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $50.00 or More.  Be sure to check out our sales/ retired section for 50%- and more off.  To see this post at A2Z Scrapbooking, click here.

No comments: