Thursday, September 15, 2016

More Thank One Fold

More than One Fold - that's the challenge at Morgans ArtWorld.  I wondered what I'd be making for this challenge and decided to stretch myself beyond two folds by creating an accordion card.  The center of attention is a dragon. See my sample along with our team here.

To purchase your images please visit Fae Entertainment.

I took two images to my monthly Copic coloring class/get together and colored them both at the same time, laying down colors in a spot on one and moving to the other image to do the same colors and they are very similar, even when shading with two to three different colors.  I used lavenders and blues, intermixing them.  I really like this, one of my favorites.

One of the main panels

The card itself is below.

 Supplies:
Morgans ArtWorld Silvertrace Baby Dragon in Egg
Elizabeth Craft Designs Ring Accordion die cuts
Die-Namics Stiitched Circles STAX
Copic markers

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous card Arlene
Dianne xx :)

Greta said...

Wowzer! This is absolutely amazing, Arlene--love it!