It's time to think of tags and well, I thought of silver butterflies; I don't know why. But I went with it and I was happily surprised at the results. The silver embossing just shines and after a number of tries, I finally was able to pick up some of the silver shine. I hope you enjoy the butterflies just flitting by on these tags.
- Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies
- Hero Arts Soft Granite Ink from Hero Arts Summer Splash Tide Pool, Soft Granite, Butter Bar & Orange Soda
- Hero Arts Long and Cute Tags Frame Dies
- "Dream" die from Elizabeth Craft Supplies and "hello" die from Memory Box
- Rubberman Stamp Co Silver Embossing Powder - I think this powder must be 15 years old. It still works. Much prettier than the photo shows.
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping). If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store. You can find this sample here.
Hope you’ll join in our September Challenge of "Make It a Tag" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.