Tuesday, June 28, 2016

KaiserCraft papers

I found I couldn't live without purchasing some of this great paper.  I'm so excited to start my next cards.  I found new papers and then some of the paper KaiserCraft sent the Divas to play with.  I played and then I had to have it.  I love the blue wood-like paper in the back.  It's called Bohemian from the Boho Draams Collection.  

See the lower left of the photograph?  That's Passport from the "Just Landed Collection". The two brown and black papers are actually the back and front sides of the Passport papers.


Papers:
Passport from "Just Landed Collection" - the brow/tan and black sentiment papers 
Bohemian from "Boho Dreams Collection" - blue wood-grain & orange background with girl taking photo
World Map from "Just Landed Collection"- the map and the back is not shown here - (dark brown with large circles - looks like large rain-drops)
Baggage from "Just Landed Collection" - baggage in upper right wtan graph background for the back side
Subway from "Just Landed Collection" - central light blue paper with thin strip to immediate right of paper is a 1 1/2 inch strip of paper - the back of the subway paper.

Be sure to enter the Die Cut Divas challenge before time runs out at the end of the month.

No comments: