Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tissue Box Sleigh

How else to title this, except as Tissue Box Sleigh.... On the front, you have a lovely assortment of ornaments with an elf that wants to go sleighing.  The sleigh is, of course, made from a tissue box.


Another sleigh pulls up and it too is made from a tissue box, (back panel only).  I found this beautiful stiped paper in a Christmas paper pad.  What could be better?

Close-up of the gifts behind the sleigh

Close-up of the area from above where you can see the tabs to which the gifts can be attached.  The gift card slots are very difficult to see with this patterned paper.  The tabs for the card haven't been pulled out, so you can use this as a regular card, not just a gift card holder.

I really love this die set and I think the little elf on the front turned out to be the perfect guy to put on the front.  He greets you with a happy face, no matter what color I make him wear.

Hope you like this card.  I gave it as a thank you card to the person who collects all the tissue boxes on her side of the office for me.  She wondered what I did with them.  
Supplies:
Hero Arts Santa's Elves Stamp & Cut (you can order from a2z Stampbooking and if they are out, please email your request on-site.
Cuttlebug
Assorted papers and tissue boxes

Happy Days!

No comments: