Thursday, December 17, 2015

It's Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold

I love December and all the wonderful smiles on everyone's faces.  The many well-wishes sing down the hallways at work.

I can never make up my mind what I like best for my cards either.  I think it's really "THE ONE I'M WORKING ON AT THE TIME".

Presenting Xmas Teddy in all his splendid holiday cheer. Make sure you make your way over to Morgan's Art World to enter the contest to USE SILVER OR GOLD OR BOTH!  I even used silver on the leaves.

See all the samples and contest info here!  
Morgan's Art World Xmas Teddy
Copic markers YG01 and YG03 for leaves & tree with BG0000 for background & puff ball on hat.
Gold & Silver papers with SMOOCH Gold and Silver on the packages
SMOOCH Silver on the brim of the hat & dots on the scarf as well as the flower in the corner and swiped on all the border leaves..
SMOOCH Gold on the berries surrounding the frame.
Stickles on the red of the "ribbon" on the package and the snow.

Close-Up
You can see the silver on the leaves.  And after I had this all colored, I found a blob of YG01 on my clean white snow under the teddy's feet. BIG SAD FACE here.  I just added a fluffy line of green.  I don't think it even looks very odd.

I couldn't do just one card.  Dear me.  This one is more in the traditional red and green.   These were such fun.  I hope you enjoyed them too.

Close-Up
I used the Die-namicsStitched Rec STAX dies here.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Arlene.