Sunday, May 17, 2015

Choo Choo

It's Doodle Pantry month over at the Die Cut Divas something yummy to eat.  You can see I'm not going to eat this train, but I couldn't help but print it out and play with it.  Yes, the blocks are not centered, nor are they meant to be center... there, I put your mind at rest.  I thought the shapes called for square framing and no muss or fuss.  The pre-colored train is bright and cheery and I didn't want to add anything to alter the simplicity of the image, so no background noise, if you know what I mean.  I used a red velvet ribbon and oval panels for my sentiment.  

I had to make room for the choo choo of the train whistle inside the card.  


This was certainly a fun card to make and it fits my simple sit back and relax mood today.  
Glad you stopped by.

1 comment: