Monday, April 1, 2013

Washi Tape goes with Anything, Birthdays too!

Two of my three sons were born in April and I'm celebrating.  One card will be mailed and one will be given at a Birthday Lunch out.  So glad I could almost literally do the same card for both of them.

Now you have to visit Die Cut Divas' Challenge blog to find the challenge (like the flavor) of the month.   The  samples below should give you a clue.

I really never used Washi tape on anything, but I'm finding it fun and easy - don't like something, just RIP it OFF.   Don't you love Washi tape?  I've started to really enjoy using it. I know this is April 1st and April Fools Day but I'm not fooling you!.  Have a great April!

Recipe:
Washi Tape - yes, the black and red arrows are Washi Tape, but so are the red dots
Hero Arts Big Post Card S5665
Hero Arts Glow Girl CL650
Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Copic marker to outline some areas (R29, Lipstick Red)
Clear gems colored with Copic marker  (R29, Lipstick Red)

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Arlene. And Happy Birthday to your boys. Love the cards.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow love these cards and the colors you used!