Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's NOT Scrambled Eggs this morning! - second post of the day

Who can resist the scrambles?  Not EGG SCRAMBLES.... Hero Arts Scrambles!  I just posted the photo of my card on the Flickr group and just had to come right over and talk about it... This is my girl chat line this morning.  I think I'm all over the place today.  I had a protein bar to eat for a fast breakfast and now I'm ready for something more substantial...  so on with the show before I try to eat the card.

Stampin Sue said:  Create either 
**An all white card OR
**A white, black, grey and/or silver card. Any combination of these four colors.
 
No other colors allowed.
You can use any theme for either choices.

I chose an all white card because I always wanted to do one and hadn't, so this forced me to do what I promised myself to do.  I got out of my color box and into the white on white one.

Recipe:
Hero Arts Big Post Card S5665
Hero Arts Cling Zig Zag CG422 on the Darla butterfly die-cut
Cuttlebug
Memory Box die-cuts - Darla Butterfly & Vivienne Butterfly 
Darla is the bottom butterfly
Pearls - various sizes
Michaels pre-made note cards - made like a tag

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Awesome Arlene. White on white is always so elegant and this one is certainly that! I can't wait till my tag stamp arrives.

Darnell said...

This is such a precious tag, Arlene! Brilliant job of W-O-W!!