Sunday, January 27, 2013

ATC - little canvas of art

I've been working on Artist Trading Cards (ATC) lately and wanted to post a couple.  To the uninitiated, an ATC is a miniature piece of art created and traded or swapped, but never sold.   This card is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches or 63 mm by 89 mm and can fit in standard card collector pockets, sleeves or sheets.  I pick up my sheet protectors at a Sports Memorabilia store.   You can find more information here.    

                                    

Even on a small canvas this size, you can still use die-cuts or dry embossing folders in your work.  I have traded the first one and working on more, so cannot really trade for a week or so.  Hope you enjoyed seeing these.   Be sure to catch up with the Die Cut Divas blog.  Big things are happening in February!

6 comments:

susanne said...

These are really beautiful Arlene, I love them both!

Cindy C. said...

Two very lovely ATCs Arlene!

Dawn T said...

Both are fabulous Arlene.

Unknown said...

I’m glad you posted something like this one about little canvas of art..thanks for sharing...
artwork on canvas

sheila said...

these ATC's are gorgeous Arlene. REally are little canvases of art. I love how you showcased the silhouttes.

Crystalena82 said...

These are gorgeous! I am going to complete my first ATC this week for the challenge at Hero Arts. Thanks for the inspiration! :)