Monday, April 11, 2011


I'm sending this card to ScrappinBari for the Hero Arts Spring or Easter Card swap.  This is the first time I've made a folded badge, or whatever you call it.  It seemed I was all thumbs, but finally made the circle lie flat... just takes practice, more for some than others, I can tell you!

I followed the Hero Arts sketch on this one. The April contest is in high gear and I based this card on the very last sketch.  Since I was going to use this round "thing" I thought the background would be great with this Hero Arts Cling Circle Design (CG219) stamp.  When I showed this off at work, people kept reaching to see what the circle was.  It created such depth on the card. Then, the recycle part - the scalloped oval is yes - a tissue box that went through my Cuttlebug. Love those Nestabilities because they nest so well.  Hope everyone is enjoying their spring weather.  


Dawn said...

so pretty Arlene and I'm sure Linda will love it.

Teresa said...

Hi Arlene, I Love your card and the folded badge is just perfect on it - you are so talented with your creations...I bet you wanted to ensure your work colleagues didn't put too much of their hands on your lovely card! Hugs, Teresa x