Friday, March 27, 2009

Chipboard - a link to a wonderful how-to spot

It's been awhile since I last posted and I've been busy at swap-bot or checking all the great cards out at the Hero Arts flickr group... or watching a movie or two.

I have discovered a great place through one of the card makers , Avital Gertner, in the Hero Arts group who made referrence to Creativity Prompt which has tons of ideas on what to do with that naked ugly chipboard to turn it into a lovely creation for your scrapbook or card.

I don't have time to check it all out, but since I know next to nothing about working with chipboard, I think this is a good start.

I did make a geisha bookmark last week that I think I may try in washi papers. It's very delicate though, but lovely.

Geisha bookmark & template

Have a great weekend.

No comments: