Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hearts for February

Happy Birthday Feb 2009 What would February be without hearts? I decided to make another card in a non-traditional color, not the reds of Valentine's Day. I found several blue shades in my scrap drawer and had some pre-made blue glittered hearts from a wonderful heart die-cut from my Cuttlebug.

Think simple design and Voila! I wanted a bit of a soft feminine look so I used a border punch (the only one I have) and thought I'd punch both sides. A little Happy Birthday at the top with some buttons and a gem topped it off.

There is still glitter from the hearts on my desk after making several hearts and it's on my face, hands, desk.... everywhere... the only reason I don't use glitter too much. I've been happy with the results, but a little goes a long way.

No comments: