Monday, January 19, 2009

Asian circle

Asian circle
Asian circle,
originally uploaded by Clarian's Hawk.
The Four Dolls stamp set by Hero Arts is one of my favorites as well as the Slanted Tree shown here. The Japanese Doll Message also features this same doll in a diminuative form. Not too much difference height-wise.

This circle scalloped card was shown on the Hero Arts blog by Shari on January 14th, 2009 on a video and I loved the style for a pull out card. This was my take on Shari's lovely card. It's so easy - 3 cut circles and you're in business... well a small punch helps for the scalloped edges.

I used my Cuttlebug to die-cut the circles - I have the small set of Nestabilities circles and I used the biggest circle - ran all three cardstock papers (same white cardstock cut in blocks) at one time with no problem. I used about an inch punch and used three pieces of paper - a patterned and two scrap pieces of light blue and orange red. You can check out the video at Hero Arts blog. You can check the blog for the day and date of the video - remember 1/14/09. This is so simple and easy, you will love it and the result is wonderful whether you keep the results as a card or put it on another card.

No comments: