Art Impressions is Die Cut Divas' Sponsor for September
What's the THEME?
Recycle, re-use & repurpose.
Prize: $25 from our wonderful sponsor
Be sure to enter your project by 9:00 p.m. Pacific time tonight.
I'm in the mood for Snowmen and I used a paper bag from one of the stamp companies to use as a background. Shame on me, but I almost threw it out instead of re-using it. Don't you think this is a fantastic Snowman?
This is a new acquisition which I couldn't resist. There are two marvelous little birds and a cute bunny with lots of sentiments in the set.
Telling on myself, but I almost missed the handle on the lantern and it would have been hanging in air. I'm very, very happy with my first Art Impressions snowman.
Supplies:
Art Impressions set includes dies Christmas Slimline Set
Copic markers
Art Impressions set includes dies Christmas Slimline Set
Copic markers
Not sure of the brand on the sentiment
Vagabond die cut machine
Vagabond die cut machine
I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
Merry Little Christmas Challenge (always Anything Christmas Goes) 8
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas (3)1st & 3rd Sundays
The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goes" w/opt twist
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge "Always Christmas Different themes
Build Your Stash - Christmas with different sketches
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG! 1st thru the 25th at 12:00 am EST) Different SEASONS of the year
Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge 1st thru 25th (different themes)
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - 1st - end of month
Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge 1st thru 25th (different themes)
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - 1st - end of month
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes"


No comments:
Post a Comment