Sunday, October 6, 2024

A Card from Friday and Craft Roulette

 Craft Roulette and World Card Making Day

On Friday, I watched Craft Roulette and heard the word Snow Globe, I new right away what kind of card I was going to make.

Episode # 235, 62nd card 
Project: No Single A2 Fold (Globe card)
Colors: Mood Board - Blue Mood (meaning I like blue)
Element: World (a globe is a world)
Random: Star (a single star)

Everything is blue, black, white or gold and I really like it.  Everything is sparkly except the inside of the card.  I don't think you could ever go wrong in designing this wonderful landscape.  This time I did not add any decoration or sentiment to the base of the globe and I do like the clean feel of this.

Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Snow Globe
Glitter paper in stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
SheepSki Deisngs #91 "Anything Goes" 1/3
Merry Little Christmas Challenge 2/8 Anything Christmas
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Anything Goes Christmas 1/3 The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goes Christmas" #115 
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge  "Use Christmas" 1/3 





3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a pretty snow globe, Arlene - love all the sparkle and blue tones!!

Heather said...

Such a gorgeous sparkly snowglobe, Arlene - so many pretty blues! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Jeanne H said...

Oh, I love the snowglobe you made in my favorite color. TFS